Winter Is The Perfect Time To Consider Microdermabrasion
- Posted on: Feb 15 2016
As winter continues to “Sally Forth,” and snuggling down, staying in and keeping warm take up a good portion of your time, consider taking a few minutes to pamper yourself – visit our office for a Microdermabrasion treatment – a quick, easy and simple way to counteract the damaging effects aging, the sun and the environment have on your skin.
Currently the number two non-surgical cosmetic procedure in the United States, Microdermabrasion removes the dead, dry, dull, outer layer of your skin, leaving you refreshed and radiant.
- Microdermabrasion is noninvasive – it uses a unique wand that is passed over your skin. Tiny crystals are blown against your skin, abrading the top layer of skin, called the stratum corneum. The used crystals and dead cells from your skin are simultaneously vacuumed away to a sealed container.
- The procedure takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes. There is no discomfort or downtime. You can return to normal activities immediately, looking refreshed and glowing.
- Your treatment will be customized by our trained specialists, based on your individual skin conditions.
- Our patients say they find the treatment warm and soothing.
- By removing the top layer of your skin, Microdermabrasion can stimulate your body to increase cell turnover and produce needed
- Microdermabrasion is the perfect treatment for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin, scars, fine lines, acne symptoms, freckles and age spots.
- Since skin typically regenerates at approximately 30-day intervals, skin improvement with Microdermabrasion should be repeated at intervals of four weeks for optimal results.
- Microdermabrasion is affordable and can be performed during your lunch hour.
If you are tired of dealing with scars, fine lines, acne, flaking skin or age spots, but aren’t ready to try a chemical peel or a laser resurfacing treatment, Microdermabrasion may be just the ticket! Look younger, feel better, and get your Shine On for the coming year!
Call for an appointment, today: 630.818.7546.
Posted in: Microdermabrasion