Lipo–what? What to know About Lipotropic Injections
- Posted on: Mar 15 2019
A good looking appearance starts on the inside out. Whether you struggle with energy, weight, or mood swings, lipotropic injections form our office may be able to help. But what are lipotropic injections and how can you tell if they are the right fit for you? Let’s take a closer look and see.
What Are Lipotropics?
Here at our our office we provide patients with “fat burning injections” or lipotropic injections. These injections are filled with different vitamins and minerals to help patients, like you, lose weight, feel more energy, fight mood swings, and just feel better about yourself overall.
One of the vitamin cocktails that we use includes both B12 and MIC fat-burner shots which are designed to enhance liver function, and increase the flow of bile and fats from the liver and gallbladder to clear them out. When patients have a lot of fat in their liver, it can cause a host of problems and may result in fatty liver disease, but by getting these injections, they work to clear out the liver and help it function normally. These shots also include:
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 in particular, is also great for increasing activity levels, boosting energy, and forming new, healthy cells in the body.
- Choline: Choline supports the health of the liver and helps the body excrete chemical waste. Choline is also used to help your body better metabolize fats and cholesterol which can help support the cardiovascular, hepatic, and endocrine systems in the body.
- Methionine: Methionine contains sulphur and amino acids which help the body perform bodily functions like getting rid of excess fat in the liver and the body. It can also be used to increase your energy.
- Inositol: This nutrient is associated with choline and helps metabolize fats and reduce blood cholesterol. Additionally, it helps with serotonin which helps control mood and appetite.
- Chromium: Chromium helps your body metabolize food, regulate blood sugar, and heal your body.
During your initial consultation with ss, we will help determine whether or not you are a good candidate for these injections. To learn more, contact our Elmhurst office and call us at (630) 818-SKIN(7546).
Posted in: Lipotronic Injections