Just Do It – Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial And Body Hair For Good!
- Posted on: Jan 30 2016
There’s nothing like the confident feeling of smooth legs, even though cozy, warm socks and leggings are great winter cover-ups. Of course, chilly weather is no excuse to stop shaving your legs, but shaving is old school and unwanted leg hair is just one issue. Tackling body hair that shows up where it is not wanted is quite another issue.
The options for hair removal – waxing and shaving and plucking – are well-known. However, they are daily routine busters and can be painful. None are as fast, effective and efficient as laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal is one of the most popular aesthetic procedures at Allure Skin & Laser and is the permanent answer to unwanted body hair. We utilize the most advanced lasers available to ensure you receive optimum results. Laser treatments gently, quickly, safely and effectively remove or reduce unwanted facial and body hair in a non-invasive way.
- Laser treatments leave your skin smoother than shaving or waxing.
- Lasers precisely and selectively target coarse, dark hair while leaving surrounding skin undamaged.
- Beams of high-intensity light are used to penetrate your skin, destroying the hair root and inhibiting future hair growth in the treated follicles.
- Each pulse of the laser takes just a fraction of a second and can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second.
- The bikini line or upper lip can be treated in less than a minute; larger areas may take up to an hour.
- Laser treatments are not just for women.
Are you unsure about laser hair removal? If so, here are a few things to consider:
If your razor is the one bathroom accessory you can’t live without; if your best efforts at DIY hair removal leave you with bumpy, ingrown hairs; if excess facial or body hair makes you feel self-conscious; if you wear clothing designed to cover unwanted hair…you are the perfect candidate for laser hair removal.
Questions? Call for an appointment, today: 630-818-7546.
Posted in: Laser Hair Removal