Make A Belotero Balance Resolution!
- Posted on: Jan 15 2016
Check it…the holidays are over for another year. The decorations are put away and you’re thinking about your 2016 resolutions. This is the perfect time to resolve to take care of you…to consider one of the most popular of the injectable dermal filler treatments – Belotero Balance.
In March of last year, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery released its 18th annual multi-specialty statistical data which showed that Americans had approximately ten million cosmetic procedures in 2014. Injectible dermal fillers, such as FDA approved Belotero Balance, are listed by the Society as among the most popular cosmetic procedures for men and women alike.
Genetics, lifestyle choices, aging and exposure to the sun, act together to thin facial skin decreasing its elasticity and youthful appearance. The “nasolabial folds” that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth can be filled in and smoothed out with an injection of Belotero Balance. Hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in the body that acts as a protective lubricating gel, is the main component of Belotero Balance. It binds with water to plump the skin and offers long-lasting collagen replacement. Additionally, Belotero Balance integrates with the skin’s collagen to treat fine lines, especially in sensitive areas of the face such as the vertical lines around the lips and under the eyes.
- The visible improvement of a Belotero Balance treatment can last up to nine months.
- Belotero Balance should not be used if you are presently experiencing or have a history of severe allergies.
- Some patients may experience injection site inflammation which usually disappears within seven days.
- Exposure to any of the following within 24-hours of your treatment should be avoided as they can cause temporary redness, swelling and itching at the injection site:
- Extensive sun or heat exposure
- Strenuous activity
- Aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs
- Alcoholic beverages
Greet 2016 with new confidence and smoother skin!
Call to schedule an appointment, today: 630-818-7546.
Posted in: Dermal Fillers