Summer? Almost A Memory. So, Hello There, Fall!
- Posted on: Sep 30 2016
September is Healthy Aging Month – a time to remember that aging is a given. But you don’t have to succumb to feeling old. Your chronological age is just a number. Remember: “You are only as old as you feel.” To that end, here are some helpful tips for feeling vibrant and youthful at any age:
- Stay Smart By Using Your Head. Learn a language or refresh your Cribbage game; get your friends together for a game of Bridge or Pinochle; do crossword puzzles; take a guitar class; take an art class. Stay smart to stay young.
- Get Yourself Out Of The House. It’s not just about getting enough of that good old sunshine vitamin D, it’s about meeting friends for coffee or tea, taking a walk, working in the garden, golfing or playing tennis. Time outdoors can lighten your mood and make you feel alive.
- Have Fun and Go Play. Nothing makes you feel young like exercise endorphins. Whether it’s walking, jogging, dancing, Pickle Ball or practicing your downward doggie, just do it.
- “Act Your Age.” Be the age on the inside that you always loved and it will reflect in your face, body language and attitude.
- You Are What You Eat. Only you know exactly what that means for you. Do it and your body will thank you.
- Greet The Day With A Smile. Put your best face forward, every day. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter, not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- Pamper You. Because You Can and Should. Have you been wanting to try laser resurfacing, a chemical peel, a Botox or other injectable treatment? Now is the perfect time!
Call to schedule a consultation appointment to learn how we can enhance and unveil a new you. Call, today: (630) 818-SKIN(7546).