A Peel, Please – Now Is The Perfect Time To Reveal Your Beautiful Skin
- Posted on: Aug 15 2016
Peels are popular and loved by our patients because they are non-invasive, easy and fast. At Allure Skin & Laser, we provide our patients with youthful, glowing, skin through one of our chemical peels. Our peels are designed to achieve the most optimum results possible with the least amount of down time. Each type of peel is different; each is designed to improve and enhance your skin.
- The Sensi Peel®, a gentle solution formulated primarily for ethnic skin, and other extremely sensitive skin types
- The PCA Peel® (Hydroquinone free), which is also ideal for more sensitive skin types or those allergic to hydroquinone. It helps unclog pores, clear breakouts and rejuvenate skin. It contains a blend of alpha and beta hydroxy acids and brighteners.
- The PCA Peel® (with Hydroquinone) formulated for those who want even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone.
During your peel you may feel a slight burning and your skin will feel warm. After your peel, your skin will feel a bit dry and tight, and may be red. Your skin will be sensitive to the sun, so you must be diligent about using a sunscreen of at least 30 SPF.
Renewing your skin and reviving how you feel about yourself are two great reasons to schedule a chemical peel. Here are a few more:
- Reduce fine lines
- Remove sun spots, freckles, and blotches
- Unclog pores
- •Correct surface aging problems
- Increase the production of collagen
- Improve minor acne scars and inhibit breakouts
- Calming rosacea
You may want to consider enhancing your peel with a Botox treatment or a dermal filler. Call to schedule an appointment, today, and let us answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Posted in: Chemical Peels