Botox Is Your Go-To Treatment As Summer Ends
- Posted on: Aug 30 2016
Bye bye summer…fall is on it’s way and with fall comes the anticipation of holiday parties with family and friends. Of course, you want to look your best! Now is the perfect time to address any wrinkles around your mouth, nose and between your eyes. It the time to give the signs of aging the boot!
Botox® is the most popular way to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and the facial lines that come with aging. You know it! You’ve heard of it! And just in case you would like to know more about Botox®, read on.
Botox® is the purified form of botulinum toxin A. It works by blocking the nerves that contract your facial muscles, softening the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Botox® works best on your dynamic wrinkles, the wrinkles that haven’t quite set. Dynamic wrinkles are caused by the movement of the muscles of your face when you smile and frown.
- Botox® is fast, easy, and the ideal minimally invasive solution for fine facial lines and wrinkles.
- Botox® can lift your brow giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Did you know that Botox® can be used to decrease excessive sweating? That’s right. Excess underarm sweating is an embarrassing day-to-day problem for some people. A simple Botox® treatment can lessen the amount of sweat produced.
Before you say “yes” to Botox®, consider these things:
- If you’re breastfeeding, pregnant, or plan to become pregnant, the FDA recommends that you wait before starting Botox® treatments.
- If you take ibuprofen or aspirin, be sure to tell us, because these medications are blood thinners and may cause an increase in bleeding. Some natural supplements, such as fish oil, gingko, or vitamin E, may also thin the blood.
- Remember that “less is more.” You will be happier with a more natural, expressive look.
- Parties are fun, but they are not the time or place to try Botox®.
- Botox® isn’t just for women. Guys, come in and let’s talk “Brotox.”
We invite you to call our office to schedule an appointment and experience this amazing injectable.
Posted in: Botox