Creating A Skin Care Routine That Works For You
- Posted on: Jul 30 2015
You Are Battling Acne
If you’re fighting a breakout, you should tweak your skin care routine to help eliminate acne and prevent scarring.
- Use a facial cleanser designed to treat acne and gently wash your face. Then pat it dry.
- Use an oil free moisturizer to protect your face from drying out.
- Don’t pop your zits. Apply an acne cream with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
- Apply as little makeup as possible to keep your skin clear.
- Style your hair away from your face.
- Wash your hands throughout the day and avoid touching your face.
- Use a wipe or soft cloth to wash your face off after exercise or other activities that cause you to sweat to prevent further breakouts.
- Clean off all of your makeup.
- Sleep on a clean pillowcase.
You Want To Minimize Signs Of Aging
The right skin care routine can help you reduce signs of aging and improve your appearance.
- Cleanse your skin with a Clarisonic device.
- Apply moisturizer with sunscreen to your face and your neck.
- Use concealer under your eyes to cover dark circles, but keep your makeup light and natural.
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before spending time outside
- Rinse off your face after working out.
- Wash all the makeup off of your face
- Apply a night cream with retinol to your face and neck.
You Simply Want To Keep A Good Thing Going
Even if you’re happy with the skin you’re in, it is never too early to start taking care of your skin. In most cases, you can use the same skin care routine suggested for someone who wants to minimize signs of aging. The sooner you start taking great care of your skin and using moisturizer and retinol cream, the longer your skin will look young and healthy.